My husband and I went to Santee Lake last weekend! We were accompanied by some friends. Our friends James, Troy and also our cousin William. I was the only girl! lol!
But I had so much fun! We went on a hike and a bunch of fishing. There was also A LOT of football playing.
 |
| Daren and Troy |
Not only in the road or in the field, but also on the xbox. Of course I didn't take pictures of that because thats pretty boring. HA! It's a good thing the guys don't care about the camera being out. Daren minds from time to time, but during football he just doesn't care. He's more focused on the game. Daren and Troy absolutely love football!
 |
| James and William |
But the guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad they did! We all deserved a little bit of fun and relaxation. We've all been working real hard.
 |
| Troy and William |
We also went on a nice nature walk. It wasn't to long but it was still nice. I was expecting to see more wild life in the woods. But I guess they were all hiding. Speaking of wildlife there were A LOT of squirrels! I haven't seen squirrels in a while since we don't have very many trees around our house. We also seen snails and deer. Actually tomorrow Daren and I are going to the wildlife refuge. I will be taking pictures there also. Troy is also coming, he will be bringing his girlfriend.
I had SO much fun the past weekend, and I really hope we are able to do something like this again soon!
I will more than likely be posting about tomorrow at the refuge with pictures! I hope all of you had a good week, and having an awesome weekend!
XOXO,
Sammie
No comments:
Post a Comment