Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some Facts

I'd thought if people would read my blogs, they should probably know me a little. Here are some facts about me! 

  1. My name is Samantha.
  2. I'm 21. (Born in 1991)
  3. I am married.
  4. To an Airman.
  5. I live in South Carolina.
  6. I was born in Massachusetts.
  7. I lived in Massachusetts until I moved to South Carolina in 2004. (I also lived in upstate New York for about a year when I was little.)
  8. My favorite movies are the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. (Yes, I realize that I'm 21. I don't care, I still love them.)
  9. I LOVE history! American, and British.
  10. I like learning about the Tudors. (Especially Anne Boleyn) (Maybe a little obsessed)
  11. In fact, my all time favorite TV show is The Tudors! (I also like Family Guy and King of the Hill)
  12. I have three dogs, (Jasmine, Sadie, and Max)
  13. Two cats, (Bashful, and Ninja)
  14. and a hamster. (Pinky)
  15. I will do blogs introducing all of them :)
  16. I love traveling, and I WANT to travel the world.
  17. I want to travel the USA, and other countries.
  18. The main countries I would like to visit are England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain and maybe France. (The only reason I'd go to France is to see the Eiffel Tower. But the other countries I named, I would want to see EVERYTHING they have to offer.)
  19. I absolutely, absolutely LOVE Photography. It's my number one hobby.
  20. Not only will I do this blog, I am also thinking about starting a YouTube channel. 
Hope you guys enjoyed this! More to come soon!!

XOXO
Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment