It's that time of the year for spring cleaning. For me, not the most wonderful time of the year. But once I'm done I know I'll feel better about how extra clean and organized my house is! I would like to share some of the things that I've bought to give my house a good cleaning.
1. Air Cleaning Filter
Not only should you get one of these during this time of the year, you need to change them every 2-3 months. (I've been kind of neglecting that lol) This will help reduce all the allergens in the air. I had to get the one that helps with pet dander, I have 6 animals!
2. Air Filter Freshener
It may not go with any of the other scented things that I bought, but I'm fine with that. This goes on your air filter, and helps your house smell gooooood! Especially if you have animals that don't like to smell good. Like my dogs.
3. Swiffer Wet Jet
This was a much needed splurge! I have a cotton mop that is so aggravating! And in my opinion, doesn't really work. Doesn't clean the way I want to clean my floors. So I got the wet jet and I'm so excited to use it!!
4. Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator
Something you will definitely need if you have indoor animals like I do! I would recommend vacuuming your carpets first, then sprinkling this on the floor. Also, don't just sprinkle it on the floor. Use your broom to really get the powder down into your carpet. And then just let it sit in your carpet for 15-20 minutes, and then vacuum the room a couple times to make sure that you've gotten all the powder! Then bend down and sniff your fresh smelling carpet ;)
Even if you don't have animals I would recommend getting a carpet odor eliminator.
5. Vacuum Filter
Not only does your air filter need a new filter, your vacuum does too! I can't really give you a recommendation on how often you should change this filter. It varies from vacuum to vacuum. But this Febreze vacuum filter makes the air that comes out of your vacuum smell good!
6. Air fresheners!
After all the mopping, dusting, washing, and vacuuming that you'll do, go ahead and make your house smell extra good with your favorite scents!! This air freshener by Febreze is my ABSOLUTE favorite smell for spring and summer time! Hands down, no competition!
Time to start cleaning ya'll. Woo hoo.. :/
;)
XOXO
Sam :)
No comments:
Post a Comment