Not only did I start this blog to share my life with family, and friends. I also started it for a different reason.
When my husband (who was my boyfriend at the time) told me he wanted to join the military I was shocked. I never thought in my life that he would want to. I remember years ago when I mentioned something about joining the military I remember him saying that he would probably never join the military. So when he said he was thinking about joining you could imagined how shocked I was, and kind of confused.
After that, I tried looking up books and blogs to try to prepare me for what we would have to face together. And I found a couple books that could help, but were a little expensive for me to buy at the time. And the blogs I was reading weren't really helping me.
I know I'm not the only girl out there that felt confused and scared, and I'm sure there are others who are now getting told by their boyfriends, fiances, or husbands that they want to join the military and are shocked an confused just like I was almost two years ago.
And I want to help.
Maybe I can help some of you ladies or even some of you guys out there. I know it would have helped me when I was first doing my research.
I'm still new at military life. I still have SO much more to experience. My husband is still in tech school, and that is why I wanted to start this now. While all these experiences are still new and fresh in my mind. I think it's the best way to do it. Why not?
I hope I can help out as much as I can!
XOXO
Sam :)
No comments:
Post a Comment